Saturday 11 June 2011

Generic link-building post designed to piss people off


SEO is dead for [insert industry here].

It's all [choose one: Black Hat SEOs, Google, Bing, gremlins]'s fault.

All SEOs are liars, so don't listen to what they say.

Don't bother arguing, because I'm a(n) [choose one: expert, guru, god, jedi] of [choose one: business, marketing, internet marketing, SEO, spouting manure].

This post inspired by an article I just read. I will not link to it. Or even mention the title. I don't mind these arguments. That's why I rarely weigh in. But if you're going to make broad, sweeping claims about a marketing strategy, do your damned research. Don't rely on 2 lousy case studies and one search result.


Other stuff




Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/conversationmarketing/MRJI/~3/GN5wxs7VLOM/generic-link-building-post.htm

e-mail marketing web site design marketing communications online marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment